The availability of highly efficient integrations of CAx systems is a crucial feature of PLM systems. SAP Engineering Control Center with the SAP Engineering Control Center interface to PTC Creo enables direct management of Creo Parametric models and structures in SAP and also provides direct access to all important functionalities of the SAP system.
The SAP Engineering Control Center interface to PTC Creo ensures seamless, homogeneous integration into the CAD system Creo Parametric. There is no need for a separate document management solution since the functionality of the SAP system can be used directly. Users work in their familiar CAD environment due to the direct access to standard SAP functionality.
Functions of the interface
- Management of different Creo Parametric object types (ASM, PRT, DRW, LAY…)
- Management of external and internal references
- Management of simple or hierarchical family tables
- Transfer of transformation matrices and bounding boxes for DMU
- Parameter- (attribute-) synchronization between SAP and Creo
- Creation of previews (thumbnails) and viewing files
- Creation of material master and material BOMs
- Direct access to many other SAP functionalities