The Adobe integration for SAP PLM
Managing product-related design documents separately from the actual product data is a thing of the past.
With the Adobe integration, Adobe files can be stored and edited easily, quickly, and intuitively in SAP Engineering Control Center | SAP ECTR. The data is therefore available centrally in the SAP system for all follow-on processes. The integration supports the entire Adobe powerhouse: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
Would you like to see our solutions live on the system?
Request a non-binding demo session right away!
Request a demo
Design documents centrally available in SAP
Especially in the manufacturing industry and process industry, product-relevant documents are a critical key to success. Although, we often experience that design documents are distributed across several storage locations with no relation to processes. As a worst-case scenario, outdated and incorrect data is used.
A centralized document management in SAP is the solution. But how can you motivate Adobe users to employ SAP as their storage system?
Fascinate Adobe users for SAP PLM
Even people who are unfamiliar with SAP will soon appreciate the advantages of an integrative data management in the SAP system: Convenient access to product information, refined change and revision functionalities, as well as storage of design documents that is transparent yet protected with authorization rights. Thanks to the Adobe interface, designers can access all necessary functions of SAP PLM right from their familiar Adobe work environment. The intuitive user interface of SAP ECTR adds to the comfort – also those with little SAP knowledge can use it easily.
- Easy access to up-to-date product information and the respective design documents
- Efficient processes through seamless integration of Adobe with SAP
- Intuitive management of Adobe files in the SAP system – even without deep SAP knowledge
- Convenient access to SAP PLM functions from within Adobe
- Central data management for preventing redundancies and duplicates
- Controlled change and release processes
- Direct integrations with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STRONG PARTNER FOR YOUR OWN DIGITAL JOURNEY?
Contact us today!