Webcast | DSC + SAP + XPLM
Mechatronic product development in the SAP system
Managing ECAD data directly in SAP PLM
Mechatronic products become increasingly complex, as customers are expecting more and more functionality. This doesn’t work without the close collaboration across departments, based on engineering data that is shared company-wide.
In the joint webcast by SAP, XPLM, and DSC, we will answer how you can manage all product and project data easily, and integrate it in the innovation process.
Thereby, you can succeed with the following challenges:
- Mapping a completely virtual, mechatronic product model
- Digitalizing the entire product development process – across all disciplines
- Building a Single Source of Truth and managing an unambiguous parts library that is controlled by the SAP system
- Transferring ECAD data to the SAP system without having to leave the familiar user interface
- Involving downstream processes such as purchasing and production at an early stage
Stefan Ziegler, Regional Business Development Manager PLM, SAP S
Peter Therre, Senior Sales Manager, XPLM Solution GmbH
Achim Rossel, Senior Vice President Business Development, DSC Software AG
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STRONG PARTNER FOR YOUR OWN DIGITAL JOURNEY?
Contact us today!