Before installing this update please remove the following directories manually:
- [PLM-24623] – Fixed: Details of folders that were found via queries are not displayed in the Object Browser
The folder details are also displayed now in the Object Browser if a folder is selected from a search result list.
- [PLM-24647] – Fixed: Characteristic value-preview is not shown if the characteristic value contains a space
According to its purpose, the white box in the lower right-hand corner of the Characteristic Value dialog now shows the preview of the characteristic value.
- [PLM-24969] – Fixed: Transferring an „empty“ attribute from CAD to a characteristic of the type „date“ causes an error
The „empty“ attribute of type „DATE“ from CAD is now transferred to the classification characteristic and any existing value can be overwritten.
- [PLM-24973] – Fixed: Transfer of an attribute which does not match the necessary „Date“ format writes the value in a false format into the material classification.
As of now, if an attribute of a CAD application is to be written into a characteristic of the data type „Date“, it is checked whether the attribute has the correct format.
- [PLM-25130] – Fixed: Add Objects (Equipment, Technical Location, Material..) to Default List: Object Browser is not updated automatically
The Object Browser showing now an Object List which is updated automatically when objects are added to the Object List via „Add to folder“ -> „Add to Object List“.
- [PLM-25140] – Fixed: The multiple-material creation function does not create material links for all selected documents
When using the multiple-material creation function, a material link is now created for all documents selected at the beginning.
- [PLM-25157] – Fixed: Config via SAP uploads configuration for disabled add-ons
When uploading the ECTR configuration to SAP, those settings for the add-ons that have been disabled by the „DISABLED“ file are now no longer uploaded.
- [PLM-25159] – Fixed: Component container is empty if the user has no authorization for one of the components
When a user has no authorization to view a document that is part of a document structure, all documents of the structure are displayed now in the component container anyway. Details of the documents the user doesn’t have authorization for aren’t read and the error information is displayed.
- [PLM-25216] – Fixed: The display of the search results is not automatically updated in the Object Browser when the search result is empty
The display of the empty search results is now updated automatically in the Object Browser also for materials, change numbers, NTAs and WBS.
- [PLM-25232] – Fixed: Presetting of the field „Document Part (_DOCPART)“ for import-on-demand attribute-mapping
A document part attribute issue that affected the presetting of the field „Document part“ of the attribute-mapping for import-on-demand has been fixed.
- [PLM-25234] – Fixed: Material number is not retrieved correctly from the metadata of the VDS file
The issue in the material determination process that caused to return the incorrect value for the found material has been resolved.
- [PLM-25260] – Fixed: Material is displayed in Object Browser twice
The issue that caused the Object Browser to display the same material twice in the Structure Data tab has been fixed.
- [PLM-25267] – Fixed: Not always possible to save field MARA_LAENG in Object Browser
As of now, it is possible to save the content of the field MARA_LAENG in the Object Browser when it exceeds 13 digits.
- [PLM-25319] – Fixed: Not possible to add a folder with other version than „00“ to a folder
It is now possible to add a folder with any version.
- [PLM-25334] – Fixed: „Show object in folder structure“ doesn’t find newer versions of documents
The function „Show object in folder structure“ now considers the setting „Display the latest document version in folders“.
- [PLM-25378] – Fixed: Field help of attributes LABOR and MSTAE is missing in material create multi dialog
The F4 help of the material create multi dialog now works for the fields „Laboratory/Office“ and „Material Status“.
- [PLM-25416] – Fixed: Not possible to expand bill of material because of configuration in OS13
The explosion function for BOMs with stock item positions has been fixed.
- [PLM-25426] – Fixed: Material mass change dialog doesn’t appear/shown/work/… for some materials
Changing material characteristics via mass change should now work for all materials.
- [PLM-25441] – Fixed: The setting „plm.bom.change.defaultUsage“ has not been considered in legacy BOM process to select the BOM
When checking in an assembly, the legacy material BOM dialog is now no longer opened when the preference „plm.bom.change.defaultUsage“ only specifies the use of the group BOM.
- [PLM-25469] – Fixed: Not possible to delete the material longtext with a space
In the Object Browser, the content of the material longtext text can be replaced with a blank character.
- [PLM-25518] – Fixed: The material creation date in some time zones is different to the creation date in the SAP GUI
The calculation of the date for time zones has been removed for the material creation date.
- [PLM-25535] – Fixed: It’s possible to check-out an assembly without direct children in session even though the switch to prevent it is set to yes
If check_references_on_edit in dtype.xml is set to yes, it successfully prevents checking out assemblies when the children of the assembly are not available in the session directory.
- [PLM-25548] – Fixed: Missing local template search masks for documents, materials and ECNs
The issue that made the local template search masks unavailable has been fixed.
- [PLM-25563] – Fixed: Customer fields for object management records cannot be edited in the Object Browser
- [PLM-25152] – Improved: Materials are now also automatically checked for the up-to-dateness of previews
Implemented automatic preview loading for all objects in the tiled view of the object browser, improved overall preview-loading performance and added several smaller improvements.
- [PLM-25189] – Improved: Immediately refresh the toolbar when adding a document to the Assembly window
The toolbar refreshes now immediately when adding a new document to the Assembly window via drag&drop or the context menu function.
- [PLM-25217] – Improved: Added possibility to go back to the search mask after displaying search result
The feature to return directly to the search mask after rejecting the display of search results now also works when searching for change numbers and materials.
- [PLM-25249] – Improved: Support for SAPPLM URL for originals of a folder document
The URL handler has been updated to work with URLs pointing directly to some original of a folder DIR.
- [PLM-25280] – Improved the check that determines whether class properties have to be displayed in the object browser classification tab
When switching to edit mode while on the classification tab, an assignment of the default class is now being checked.
- [PLM-25291] – Improved: Define an appropriate default path for the PLM filespace
If no path is set for the PLM filespace, the default value „%PLM_DATAROOT%\filespace\%PLM_INSTID%\%PLM_SYSTEM%_%PLM_CLIENT%_%PLM_USER%“ is used now.
- [PLM-25379] – Improved: Show container „Linked Engineering Records“ only if ECTRWUI is enabled
The container „Linked Engineering Records“ is now only visible if the add-on ECTRWUI is enabled.
- [PLM-25455] – Improved: show folder favorites in alphabetical order
For more user comfort, the favorites are now sorted in alphabetical order.
- [PLM-25558] – Improved: Skip unnecessary analysis of session directory content if „check-in before shutdown“ is not switched on
SAP PLM Integration for NX
- [NX-1736] – Fixed: Versioning of model with NX sheet opens NX sheet but doesn’t change from Modeling mode
The NX sheet is now displayed and the UI is no longer locked after saving as new version.
- [NX-1775] – Fixed: Sheet scale attributes are overwritten by values from SAP when saving
The sheet scale attribute is now determined after the attribute update in order to prevent any unintended overwriting.
- [NX-1782] – Fixed: Missing geometry on previews when those were created via screenshot and loaded lightweight
The procedure for determining the preview image was adapted, so that the complete geometry is visible on the image again.
- [NX-1807] – Fixed: Import error for description which contains Umlaut and „ß“
As of now, when importing parts to NX, no error messages are displayed when the titles of the parts contain Umlauts or “ß”.
- [NX-1822] – Fixed: Close Part macro doesn’t work under certain conditions
Closing a subassembly does not result in the sporadic close of the entire assembly anymore.
- [NX-1823] – Fixed: Unwanted opening of components of the same assembly when executing the function „Cancel and close work parts“
As of now, the behavior that occurred when closing a display part as an assembly with the function „Cancel and close work part“ has been adjusted. When executing the function, an optional message box asks if you want to display a still loaded component of the display part. In addition, there is now an optional macro which automatically calls the window list in NX at the end of the function.
- [NX-1901] – Fixed: Part file cannot be deleted when updating version during check out because it is locked by NX
- [NX-1667] – Fixed: Ballooning – filter components without posid from partlist
Components are now removed from the parts list if their level is bigger than UGII_D_BALLOONING_LEVELS.
- [NX-1702] – Improved: Option to assign an additional class to part family members
When creating part families, it is now possible to assign the additional class, which is defined in the DType, to part family members by setting a preference variable.
- [NX-1703] – Improved: Handling of unexpected version change during manual check-out
When checking out an assembly with components that have outdated versions, a dialog now appears asking the user if he wishes to replace all instances by the newer available version.
- [NX-1773] – Added: Switch option for the wave reference detection for the type „Extract Datum Plane“
The wave reference detection for the „Extract Datum Plane“ type can now be optionally set via an environment variable.
- [NX-1806] – Fixed: NX randomly selects another component as display part when using any of the „close work part“ functions
When closing the workpart as display part, the system now remembers the previous display part. This is to show as successor a display part, which was actually shown before as a display part.
- [NX-1812] – Fixed: Save and Close results in „cryptically“ named parts
No cryptically named parts remain open after using the combined save and close function.
- [NX-1820] – Fixed: Missing geometry during save (lightweight representation)
When preview images for assemblies are created by screenshot and components during the creation are loaded with the option „lightweight“, it may happen that the geometry is not completely present during creation and is therefore missing on the generated image. In order to avoid this, the steps taken to create a preview image have been adapted, so the complete geometry is visible on the preview image.
- [PLM-25584] – Fixed: Versioning in Clone Window not possible
It is now possible to create a new version of a document in the clone window.